Instructions to create your magazine
1.- Please read ALL the instructions carefully.
2.- Decide which sections you will use apart from the compulsory sections.
3.- Draw with a PENCIL the spaces each section will take
4.- Divide the work among the people in the group. REMEMBER: you will only have 1 hour and a half!!
5.- Use the articles and texts you already created during the last two weeks.
6.- Use scissors, glue and colour pens to improve the design of your magazine.
7.- Think of an oral presentation for this first issue of your magazine
- EVERY picture must have a caption! (It’s always better if you use Present Continuous).
- IF you use texts from the Internet and copy them, you MUST write also the source where it comes from.
- EVERY article or text must be signed by the author (NAME AND SURNAME).
- EVERY magazine MUST have all the following sections:
o 2 articles
o 1 interview
o 2 biographies
o Healthy diet for a sportsperson
o 2 letters from the reader
- You may also use the following sections to fill up the space:
o Games (sudoku, crossords, searchwords
On Thursday you may bring ANY material you want (pictures printed from the internet, pieces of other magazines...) BUT remember ALL the text must be in ENGLISH.